Ford Fleet Care
Ford Fleet Care is a consolidated parts and service billing program offered exclusively to those Commercial customers that choose to self-manage their fleet of vehicles. The program provides a cashless payment solution for maintenance and repair needs on both Ford and non-Ford vehicles. This also extends to wholesale part purchases. This solution can decrease Fleet administration workload by combining multiple Dealer repair or purchase orders into one consolidated invoice for those Ford customers enrolled in this program.
Ford Fleet Care is available through Ford, Ford Lincoln Dealers and Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centres located throughout Canada and the U.S.
Ford Fleet Care Service Lane Billing Program
No enrollment fees – No monthly per-vehicle fees – No Administrative Fee
- Allows for maintenance or repair service to be performed at any Ford /Ford-Lincoln dealership or Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centres in Canada and U.S.
- Cashless payment solution provides the convenience and security to company drivers as they do not have to carry or manage company credit cards, cash or checks.
- Controlled spending limits set by the customer
- Ford’s OASIS advantage:
- Eliminates need for drivers to carry program ID or service coupons
- Displays key vehicle data including repair bulletins, open Field Service Actions, customer satisfaction programs and Ford Extended Service Plan information
- Provides recent Ford warranty repairs performed at any Ford or Ford-Lincoln dealership to aid with follow-up repair needs or service parts warranty administration
- Competitive-make service billing (non-Ford vehicles are also eligible to be enrolled – if required)
- Late fee is only assessed for payments received beyond 30 days – from the invoice due date until payment is received in full